Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Emerald Star Legacy

Emerald Star Legacy is an original story concept of my own design loosely based on a series of free-form text based Role-Plays that took place as early as 2000. As you can expect with a decade or more of changes, lost information, plot holes, character inconsistencies, and loss of contact with people involved it has taken me a very long time to get it together to a point where I am able to actually start bring it together in any significant manner.

In the coming weeks I hope to start bring some conceptual ideas and plans before I start writing so it can avoid the fate of my previous side projects. To be honest it's been a very long time since I've seriously written anything, so any criticisms or suggestions would be greatly appreciated moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment